- April 1 Vocational and Careers Exploration Days at Mt SAC 9am -12pm
- April 12 Mt. SAC Connect 4 Application Workshop
- April 13 Career Day Village Conference Center 1:30-3pm
- April 17 Cal Baptist University 9am to 2pm
- April 19 FAFSA Workshop 10:30am to 12pm at SEEO Rm 417
- April 21 Senior Pictures
- April 22 Mt. SAC Spring Day
- April 27 University of La Verne 9am
- May 3 Mt. SAC Connect 4 Application Workshop
- May 12 Prom 6-10pm
- May 17 Senior Awards and Luncheon 11am to 1pm
- May 18 Senior Sunset and BBQ 4pm-9pm Bonelli Park
- May 19 Deadline to complete all work for graduation
- May 25 Senior Grad Night at Universal Studios
- May 26 Graduation Practice 8am
- May 30 Graduation 4pm
- Cap and Gowns are 40 dollars and can be purchased at the SEEO front office now.
-Join Mt. Sac Virtual Support (See flyer down below)
-Join Mrs. Johnson in the Career Center for the April FAFSA workshop, or make an appointment to meet with her or stop by the Career Center
1. Complete your FSA ID (both you and your parent must complete this form.) Undocumented students do not complete. FSAID video
2. Once the FSA ID is complete then student should start working on the FAFSA. Again, they can get support from the Mt. Sac Virtual Help Class (See Flyer) , Mrs. Johnson at the career center, or individually. Undocumented students that do not have a social security number will complete the CA Dream Act Application.
3. Once your financial application is completed, you should email verification to your school counselor.
Scholarships are free money for students that does not need to be repaid. There are many different kinds of scholarships with different dollar amounts and requirements, offered by a variety of companies, organizations, people, and employers. Visit the following website to find more information on which scholarships are available, how to apply, and other useful information regarding your college application experience.
Use the following websites to research some scholarships that may be available to you. Keep in mind that your research is not limited to these sites. Pay special attention to information regarding who the scholarship is available to, what dollar amount is available, and the deadline for your application submission. You should NEVER have to pay to apply for a scholarship. Go to the College and Career Google Classroom for posted scholarships.
Scholarship Finder: https://www.careeronestop.org/toolkit/training/find-scholarships.aspx
Student Scholarships: https://studentscholarships.org/
Scholarships 4 Students: http://www.scholarships4students.com/
Fast Web: https://www.fastweb.com
PUSD Scholarships: https://proudtobe.pusd.org/apps/pages/scholarships