School Counselor » Seniors


Class of 2024 picture
If you were unable to attend the Fall or Spring Senior Meeting, the power point presentation is below.
Career Assessments
FAFSA Zoom Meeting from March 28th by Mt. SAC Rep, Mr. Rudy Sanchez 
PUSD and the state of California are requiring all seniors complete their financial aid application, FAFSA or CADAA as part of their graduation requirement.  The counselors have been informing the seniors of this new requirement. Seniors who have not completed their FAFSA/CADAA have the following options for support:
-Join Mt. Sac Virtual Support (See flyer down below)
-Join Mrs. Johnson in the Career Center for the April FAFSA workshop, or make an appointment to meet with her or stop by the Career Center
FSA ID is the first step to completing your financial aid application FAFSA. It is your login for your financial aid application and to sign electronically.  
1.   Complete your FSA ID (both you and your parent must complete this form.) Undocumented students do not complete. FSAID video

 2.    Once the FSA ID is complete then student should start working on the FAFSA.  Again, they can get support from the Mt. Sac Virtual Help Class (See Flyer) , Mrs. Johnson at the career center, or individually.  Undocumented students that do not have a social security number will complete the CA Dream Act Application.

 3.    Once your financial application is completed, you should email verification to your school counselor. 

Mt. SAC Information

Mt. SAC Special Admit and Chaffey Dual Enrollment
Earn credits at the community college for free and receive credits for high school and college.
Mt. SAC has a Special Admit Program- The Special Admit Program is open to high school students who would benefit from taking advanced scholastic or vocational work at Mt. San Antonio College. Through this program, students can complete college level courses during the Summer, Fall and Spring semesters. Click on the link below and complete the steps. 
Chaffey Community College-Chaffey offers dual enrollment. Earn those credits for high school and college at a school campus or take an online class. To be eligible for dual enrollment, students must be in the 9th through 12th grade. Dual Enrollment students (also known as "Special Part-time Admits") may enroll in up to 11 units for Fall and Spring and 6 units in Summer.  Click on the link below and follow steps for Non-HSP students.

Scholarships are free money for students that does not need to be repaid. There are many different kinds of scholarships with different dollar amounts and requirements, offered by a variety of companies, organizations, people, and employers.  Visit the following website to find more information on which scholarships are available, how to apply, and other useful information regarding your college application experience. Scholarship Information

Use the following websites to research some scholarships that may be available to you.  Keep in mind that your research is not limited to these sites. Pay special attention to information regarding who the scholarship is available to, what dollar amount is available, and the deadline for your application submission.  You should NEVER have to pay to apply for a scholarship. Go to the College and Career Google Classroom for posted scholarships.


Scholarship Finder:

Student Scholarships:

Scholarships 4 Students:

Fast Web:

PUSD Scholarships: