SEEO Succeeds with Students of ALL Learning Styles
- SEEO's safe and professional learning center is distinctly different in appearance and feel from traditional schools.
- SEEO students have the flexibility to schedule twice-weekly meetings that work within their own schedule so they can work on a manageable number of subjects.
- SEEO students can focus on specific subjects within a shorter passage of time.
- SEEO students looking to improve their college prospects can now take honors classes.
- SEEO students can attend the SEEO Satellite at their home school of residence, giving them even more flexibility in their education options.
A Snapshot of how SEEO Works
- Students are required to attend regularly scheduled appointments with teachers a minimum of one hour each class, twice weekly.
- Students assessed as needing additional academic support attend additional small class instruction.
- Students complete majority of work at home independently and use the appointment time for asking questions, getting help and taking assessments.
- SEEO emphasizes the need for greater student contact and involvement with teaching staff.
SEEO Believes that Students Learn Most Effectively When
- Students take an active role in the learning process.
- Students have an active, consistent and positive teacher-mentor.
- Students are given an integrated academic approach, combining basic skills with meaningful, authentic tasks that they can apply to their own lives.
- Students are assessed regularly to measure their development and academic growth.
- Students can access both online and blended learning opportunities that meet their unique life circumstances.
Who is SEEO For?
- Students on a college or vocational track
- Traditional students seeking an alternative
- Adult learners
- Homeschool students
- Athletes with extensive training regimens
- Students working in entertainment